Oktoberfest has a long tradition that started in Munich 200 years ago. We celebrate that the harvest is gathered. When you get to the tent, you will feel like you are in Munich. Blue and white are the colours that characterise an authentic Oktoberfest tent and our waitresses and waiters are dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen because that’s how we dress at Oktoberfest.
The tent will be filled with long tables, we serve a lovely 1 liter beer that is brewed for Malmö Oktoberfest and it is certain it won’t be long till you feel like singing along and standing on the benches. It’s the genuine Oktoberfest – sing along and just socialise – a motto that guarantees a great evening. Our beer is brewed according to the German Reinheitsgebot (German Beer Purity Law) and is 5.0% vol. – Oktoberfest beer you’ll love.
Entrance is kr. 50 on Thursday and kr. 100 Friday/Saturday, but if you are coming with friends or colleagues it is a good idea to reserve space with our beer and food offers. The tickets are between kr. 495 alkohol free and kr. 595 and includes: snacks, seat reservation, 2 liters of beer or 1 bottle of red / white wine, Bavarian “Bratwurst” and dessert.
In 2011 we launched the first Oktoberfest in Stockholm and it was amazing how well the Swedes took to it and enjoyed themselves. In 2013 it got even better as Gothenburg got its own Oktoberfest. In 2014 we also opened in Karlstad and Malmö and we now have a lederhosen and dirndl shop in the tent. You can also buy traditional Oktoberfest outfits at the following link www.lederhosen-shop.net.
Additionally, we offer the possibility to rent clothes for the evening directly in the tent (both Lederhosen and Dirndl). It only costs kr. 350 plus an additional kr. 250 deposit which of course you get back when you hand the clothes in. The clothes rented in our shop and your clothes can be kept in our wardrobe for free.
Dirndl sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52 and 54
Lederhosen sizes: 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68, 70 and 72
- The event is subject to license.
- Book a ticket and be sure of a place.
- Please check the ticket for the event, date and time.
- Tickets will not be compensated for loss.
- Cancellations made prior to August 1st there is a charge of kr. 125. From July 16 prepaid tickets can not be canceled.
- Tickets will be refunded only in the event of flight cancellations or force majeure.
- You can not bring your own food and drink.
- Bags: your bag maybe searched at the entrances or on site.
- Wardrobe: We offer a wardrobe for a small fee, but generally it isn’t a good idea to take valuables with you to the tent. We accept all cards.
- If items get lost at Oktoberfest its your own risk, we take no responsibility.
- VAT is 25/12/6% of the total.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to to purchase alcohol on site, if we are in doubt we will ask for photo ID.
- Participation in the Oktoberfest at your own risk.
- Animals are not allowed in the tent.
- Glass must not be removed from the tent, 1 liter glass can be purchased in the gift shop.
- Please drink responsibly!!
Malmo Oktoberfest is not responsible for errors relating to prices and other information. Subject to changes.